My WIP pictures... Pic heavy!

L3g3ndQ

Hunter
Hopefully ill have a helmet to show WIP pics of soon B^) and im working on a deal for set of armor so keep your fingers crossed for me B^) ha ha Any ways i just got in my first set of guns in the mail (have 2 more on their way) and i thought i would share pics of them along with one i picked up a couple of weeks ago at target on their clearance isle.

the first set of pics are a Lazer Tag gun i got off evil bay for a really good price (got 4 for the price one usually costs) its a bit bigger than i thought it was gunna be. the second couple of pics are a Nerf gun that works with the Wii remote. it was on clearance for 3 bucks so i couldn't pass it up. I just got finished sanding off the logos of the Nerf gun, next well be the lazer tag guns B^)

the last set of pics are the boots i plan on using if i can make covers for the logos on the back heal.

3818809829_9249074f62_m.jpg

3819616474_6d66fe61fe_m.jpg

3818809893_9035427268_m.jpg
that light sensor is gunna be a pain to work around... any suggestions on what i can do with it?? keep it? cover it? take it out and fill it in some how??
3819616572_54cf755259_m.jpg
the gun comes apart to be more of a pistol ... i think i like it better together B^P
3818810011_8303230026_m.jpg
in this pic it shows this thing that pops out when you hit the switch at the bottom of the pic... no batteries so i dont know what it duz yet B^P
3819616674_53d689541d_m.jpg

3819616700_07ec81df3a_m.jpg
not bad for 3 bucks just needs some filling in and adding a bit to the back and it should be a good hold out blaster.

3775807105_24b957e50b_m.jpg

3775807047_82b78b3cbe_m.jpg

ill post more pics of the guns once i get more work completed on them. B^)

DUDE! I love those boots!!!! I would do so much to that Nerf gun!!! You have the makings of a unique mando... I'll be watching this...

krylon fusion;) also you sig goes against the Bible i dont think its good to insult God like that :(

thanks for the paint tip... as for my sig i don't think it goes against the bible at all... and its not ment to be insulting towards god either. im sorry if you see it that way. :(

DUDE! I love those boots!!!! I would do so much to that Nerf gun!!! You have the makings of a unique mando... I'll be watching this...

for the boots... i got them here http://www.vixensandangels.com/Item.cfm?Type=21&v=1 unfortunately they no longer have that style :cry but New Rocks have many styles that work :p
as for the nerf gun... im not sure what to do with it.. i have it all sanded, and i know i need to add something to the back part to fill in where the pull back was. but other than that i have no clue. any suggestions would be awesome!! B^)

O M G !!! O M G!!! O M G!!!!!!

i had a slip from the post office on my door yesterday so i went by there to pick up the package... but the postman hadn't gotten back yet and wouldn't be back till after they closed...soooo i went by there today expecting one of my maybe guns that i had won off ebay... well i was right BUT i was also SUPER surprised to see two more boxes....

this was in the first box i opened...
3834347193_1d031214dc_m.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
I didn't even know he had shipped it yet!!

This was in the second box i opened...
3834347251_2ba6ac5483_m.jpg

:eek: i knew this had been shipped but according to tracking it was still in California :p

and last is something i want to use as a gun/anti aircraft type o thing...if i can figure out how to build a weapons rack backpack. (wanting to go a heavy weapons mercenary type of mando)
3834347291_70230c385a_m.jpg

what do you think?? its missing its scope though but i got it for 4 bucks off ebay so im ok with that plus that's what the range finder is for !:p:p

now to go read directions on the fiberglass kit!!!!!:confused:confused:D

/edit he he didn't know i couldn't do O M G together
B^P

Last edited by a moderator:
almost forgot.. where is a good place to get a T visor?? ive seen one on ebay but not to sure about them... they kinda look lightly tented, would rather it be a lil bit darker.

Oh My Gosh!! Dude, we are SOOOO like minded!!!

You might try a chaingun on your arm, I got one and made it out of, a carboard tube and some dowels.

If you need some armor, I can make you some cheap. :) P.M. me if your other deal falls through.

I can also make you a chain gun too. :)

Thank you so much!!! ive seen that sight before but could not remember it :confused don't ask me why i couldn't ... its kinda easy :p but it has been a while and im getting old so that's prolly it B^) again thank you very much

Oh My Gosh!! Dude, we are SOOOO like minded!!!

You might try a chaingun on your arm, I got one and made it out of, a carboard tube and some dowels.

If you need some armor, I can make you some cheap. :) P.M. me if your other deal falls through.

I can also make you a chain gun too. :)

:lol: a chaingun would be cool but like i said above im getting old and once my other guns get in ill be quite loaded down :D but it is a good idea for his backstory :rolleyes

as for the armor... im sending payment for my armor on friday. so once that comes in all ill need is my right gaunt, soft parts (have a friend that might be able to help me out with that) leather bits, and knee armor (thinking of going with boba maker for those kuz they look darn good), and i may also see about getting one of boba makers holllow RF (have an idea), and also need to pm the guy with the holllow aluminum RF stalk. o and electronics...:facepalm dang now that i listed what i still need to get it seams like a lot :angry ha ha

cr4nky has a listing in the cargo bay for knee armr, and they are pretty cheap too. :)

yea i PMed him a couple of weeks ago...unfortunately he lives in Norway and shipping would break me :cry and that's without tracking :( believe me i wanted them BAD!! :D

eep just went back and looked at bobamakers knee armor and saw the price... for some reason i was thinking they were cheaper after shipping. BUT i do still want one of their hollow RFs :D

make some out of foam, or use knee pads from home depot. they look pretty sweet. or catchers shin guards have knee pads, and look sweet to boot!@

here is the basic color scheme for the helmet, and the colors i want to use for the armor... i want to add something to the helmet and possibly to the armor but im not sure what i should do... i really liked Shado's 3 lines on her helmet so i want something like that.. not to big or bold just a lil sumpin to give it that extra kick! I don't plan on adding kill marks to the helmet so i really want to add something.

3837439349_106344287b_m.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2559/3837439349_106344287b_m.jpg

once i retuchup the armor pic ill post it in this reply as well... stupid computer locked up on me before i could save the finished image :angry

I like it! btw... where'd u get the gaunts from?
i got it from tk337 in the cargo hold. it was one she was selling B^) now i just need to get a right gaunt :D

also i put a link under the pic so you can see a bigger pic of the helmet colors though for sum reason it is still a lil bit small B^(

but the upper cheek part isn't black its actually the gray with a gradient getting darker as it gets closer to the outer edge, just like the red part of the cheeks, it goes from a nice dark red and gets darker as it goes up. i hope it turns out well B^)

welp i got my last set of pistols in the mail today B^) so glad to finally get them. they were actually the first ones i payed for but it took for ever for them to be shipped and arrive B^(

i haven't taken pics of them yet but i will tomorrow! to pooped today, way to hot out there and had to run grandmother around B^P that can wipe the energy right out of ya!! i also got the templates for a :jetpack jango jetpack off Mano Merks and as soon as i find a printer to print them out i wanna try and make a scratch built jetpack. i also have an idea for a hand held protocol droid (like the one Lowbacca uses in the Young Jedi Knights books) but ill take pics and see what yall think :D

also i sent payment for my armor and i hope it comes soon!! :D once it arrives ill take pics, and if its as good as the finished pics look ill let you all know where i got it from. its fiber glass armor and it looks like its good quality. i just hope it is :facepalm

Edit: forgot to mention ive been working on my bigger guns this past week, got the red dome censor thingy cut off two of them and took out a few inside bits to keep it form vibrating and making a bunch of noise. now it only lights up like its sposta (power bars and ammo indicator along with what i guess is a venting action in the handle) ill post pics as soon as i get more headway on them B^)

ok well i did a lil work today on my nerf gun... got it primered.. gotta say its lookin good. also painted my M-P-D :D mobile pocket droid :p used for translating and slicing :lol: also took pics of them and my new guns. i now have 6 guns ;) one small holdout type, two pistols, two carbines, and a bazooka type :p i have a rifle on its way and then im DUN with guns!!!! :lol:

just need to do sum filling on the nerf gun and it will be ready for paint, though i don't plan on doing much other than painting it black with a few dark red highlights. the carbines are ready to start filling as well then i can primer them up and paint them as well... i hope to work on that this weekend. the pistols... heck don't have to do a thing to them so they are ready :D the MPD just needs a few dark red highlights added and a 9V battery and it will be ready. :)

o here are the pics

MPD
3857790576_dd25d9f793_o.jpg
:lol: he he its the lazer tag sensor! :D

new pistol
3857000603_ab684ae184.jpg

and nerf
3857790648_c39912f0f8.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back