My snow mando - Finished!

Ord'ika's not a he... she's a she. Ord'ika is Ordeyn the name Ord'ika literally means little Ordeyn, it's a more familiar version of the name, expressing a closer friendship or kinship than the average association.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ord'ika's not a he... she's a she. Ord'ika is Ordeyn the name Ord'ika literally means little Ordeyn, it's a more familiar version of the name, expressing a closer friendship or kinship than the average association.

Absolutely, familiar, only to be used by those familiar with said person, like us ;) we're our own little family, although I've been gone (we'll say hunting) for a while.

Back to topic... I'm a little late here, but nice visor mod Lifeburn, it helps give a better view huh :) no more trippin on the younglings.

Does anyone know the fem in red and black? It is similar to something I was thinking on for my wife. Checking with her might help me and the wife.

Does anyone know the fem in red and black? It is similar to something I was thinking on for my wife. Checking with her might help me and the wife.

Yeah, that's one of our mandos from Virginia. Her screen name is Syn of Demonblades. You can find her on the mercs website http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/ .There are also many threads on building fem armor so you'll find any answers you need there.

Thank you. I have checked many threads here, both male and fem. My 1st attempt for myself was a trashcan build. Didn't go so well. Will be starting a 2nd soon...Hopefully metal. The reason for the fem question---chest armor. I had talked with Rotton, and he was going to make a smaller size than what he originally had, but that has been over a year. Jhaden Oyre makes metal fem armor but that may be out of my budget. Still checking alternatives.

Theres a girl on the mercs site that goes by Vhe'dyn Oyre that makes metal armor and her prices are pretty reasonable.

Thanks..Just joined the mercs' site. Already found her, but not prices. Reasonable prices depend on your budget..heh, mine's not that big.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back