My snow mando - Finished!

Heres a pic of the wookie braids. Right now they're pretty bland so I'm gonna go pick up a blonde wig and rebraid them with some blonde strands to vary the color a little.

Braids.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or did anyone remember a wookie with teal blue streaks in his/her hair in the movie?

you can click "quote" so it will quote me, that would be less confusing... especially since I dont think you have a son yet artichoke ;) You need to wait at least 15 more years before you have kids ;)
ok...... what does having kids have to do with this?
:confused:confused

Lookin good! If I didn't have such an aversion to the color white, I would consider the snow mando, just cause they look so bad a**
Kudos To You!!!

Lookin good! If I didn't have such an aversion to the color white, I would consider the snow mando, just cause they look so bad a**
Kudos To You!!!

Well, in real life I mostly wear nothing but black. I can't stand wearing white t-shirts....but the white mando makes me feel awesome when I have it on

Hey Lifeburn, check out my Snow Mando's lightsaber (hilt)

Oooh, that looks warm :D. At first glance I thought it was the comlink that Luke had when he was disguised as a stormtrooper. Very cool indeed.

I'm working on making a mannequin right now to put my costume on. It's about 80% finished and once I get done with that I'll get back to working on my armor.

Kudos To You!!!

Trust me, I tried very hard to talk her into going snow-mando, but no luck. lol

Very nice suit, indeed, brother! :)

Alright, I'm bringing this post back to life. My kit is 100% finished. Only thing to do now is start upgrading and adding stuff. I have a new helmet, which is a Gypsyboy, and I modded the visor to look a little more menacing. The next thing I do is make a single pistol holster to go along with the western feel of the original movies. Here are some recent pics...

DSCI0054.gif

Me and Ka'ox with Peter Mayhew...he is a giant
Chewy.jpg

Group shot
DSCI0066.gif

BRO THAT LOOKS AWESOME! I love snow themed costumes... and you pulled it off VERY well! The armor looks great and I love how you made it yourself! You gonna dirty up the soft parts ever or keep em nice and crisp? Great work bro... I love it!

El1te

very nice, and I am fond of the weapon you have made there. Good job!

Do you plan on changing the color of your ammo belt?
any idea on what you want to add?

Lovin the visor mod. That suit is hella nice, vod.

Thanks bro!

BRO THAT LOOKS AWESOME! I love snow themed costumes... and you pulled it off VERY well! The armor looks great and I love how you made it yourself! You gonna dirty up the soft parts ever or keep em nice and crisp? Great work bro... I love it!

El1te

Thanks bro! Actually the flight suit is very dirty, it just doesn't show well in pictures because of the flash. The actual armor pieces are dirty too.

very nice, and I am fond of the weapon you have made there. Good job!

Do you plan on changing the color of your ammo belt?
any idea on what you want to add?

Thanks bro! That is a T-21 repeating balster ( or Lewis gun) that the sandtroopers carry. And it was pretty simple to make. I probably gonna buy some white leather dye and see if I can make my ammo belt white.

As far as adding things, first on my list is the single pistol holster on my right leg. Right now I'm wearing a cape and a kama, I definitely going to ditch the cape for a jetpack. Not sure about the kama yet. And my guants are still plain so I need to get the greeblies for them.

Sweet!!! i'm actually thinkin up a concept for my mando, K-Fett in "Hoth" Snow Gear, it'll be some switching some parts of my costume to withstand the cold when hunting for a bounty on a frozen planet, i'm having a helmet made for me that'll b perfect for it, i'll post pictures of it when i get it on my thread "gettin back in the game" Sweet Snow Mando there.

Ahh my bad bro. Gotta hate how photography washes out weathering. Looks sick bro!

El1te

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back