My ESB Vader build

JoeVader

New Hunter
This is the ESB Vader I just put together. Took me little more than a year, and I'm only waiting to get a Dark-Side chest box to finally be complete.

joevader_19sept2020 copy.jpg

The helmet is very special. It is an EFX PCR mask, modded by myself, combined with an ESB dome from Master Mike Warren.

ESB_EFX_WARREN_FINAL copy.jpg

Another thing I'm particularly proud of, is that I am 5'8" barefoot, and reach 6'3" in full costume. I was very careful to maintain proportions as best as I could.
It was a very fun thing to make, I learned tons from other Vaders, and I can't wait to finally be able to go out in costume.

So, now, I'll dip my feet in Boba Fett, starting with the helmet. Looking forward to this.
Cheers.

Thanks! I'd like to build one after I'm finished with Boba. Starting height 6'0-6'1ish
Both characters are so cool. You will undoubtedly fare much better than me in the height department. (y) I recommend that you do extensive research on what vendors will fit the best for your specific build.

I managed to get the mask to complete my Mike Warren helmet. It has now become my main lid, and my modded EFX will remain as a backup.
Here is a pic of the two. EFX on the left, and Mike Warren ESB on the right.

y7FXqtR.jpg

And here is a pic of my latest suit-up, using the Warren helmet.

joevader_hand copy.jpg

This is the ESB Vader I just put together. Took me little more than a year, and I'm only waiting to get a Dark-Side chest box to finally be complete.

View attachment 199900

The helmet is very special. It is an EFX PCR mask, modded by myself, combined with an ESB dome from Master Mike Warren.

View attachment 199901

Another thing I'm particularly proud of, is that I am 5'8" barefoot, and reach 6'3" in full costume. I was very careful to maintain proportions as best as I could.
It was a very fun thing to make, I learned tons from other Vaders, and I can't wait to finally be able to go out in costume.

So, now, I'll dip my feet in Boba Fett, starting with the helmet. Looking forward to this.
Cheers.
I'm a huge vader fan and not a cosplayer by any means but have always wanted to have a high-quality vader suit. Any tips on where to find all the necessary pieces to put it all together?

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back