Mandalorian Rifle Daisy BB Gun Mod

Sounds good to me.
If you are ok continuing to post here that's fine with me.
Once I get an idea of what I'm dealing with in detail I will get you a price.
Please find the measurements/diagrams and photos - let me know if you need to FaceTime with me...

Attachments

• Daisy Measurements.pdf
    866.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 89C2AADB-E876-4992-9317-AC41C18F08BF.jpeg
    89C2AADB-E876-4992-9317-AC41C18F08BF.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 167
  • 08DB873D-D376-4D9D-82BC-2EFA352BFA66.jpeg
    08DB873D-D376-4D9D-82BC-2EFA352BFA66.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 154
  • 9B0E8E23-0DF9-4A7E-821E-178B79E6C913.jpeg
    9B0E8E23-0DF9-4A7E-821E-178B79E6C913.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 173
Sounds good to me.
If you are ok continuing to post here that's fine with me.
Once I get an idea of what I'm dealing with in detail I will get you a price.
In case the pdf does not work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 127
Got your drawings, both PDF and JPG.
My new large scale resin printer showed up today. I spent most of the day setting it up. I still need to run a test print to make sure everything is working properly. I will review the project and get back to you ASAP. Most likely Sunday. I am out of town tomorrow.

Got your drawings, both PDF and JPG.
My new large scale resin printer showed up today. I spent most of the day setting it up. I still need to run a test print to make sure everything is working properly. I will review the project and get back to you ASAP. Most likely Sunday. I am out of town tomorrow.
Cool! Thanks.

Hirax,
I modified this model to show what parts I believe you need. Note the model I have is slightly different than your drawing of the Mandalorian rifle. The main difference I see is the barrel. Yours is round and the one I found is a hexagon shape. I can print it with or without the end of the barrel if you want to use your round copper version and add or remove the scope too.

The plan would be for me to make a shell with 3mm wall thickness (in several pieces) of the Mandalorian rifle that is split it down the middle. You would then lay the pellet gun in the shell and use epoxy or some other resin to hold it in place. Then you would glue to two halves together around the pellet gun.

The fork tip would be 1 piece with a hole bored to allow the pallet to pass through.

If this is ok with you I will PM you a quote so we can get started.

Rifle.jpg

Laz

This is looking good! The barrel extension I made is removable so the spring loaded magazine can be removed and reloaded. I really like the forearm parts. As for the paddle end my thought was I’d epoxy that to the end of the copper barrel Extension I made. No doubt we are going to need to tweak a few items and I can see there are some measurement I will likely need to get you. If you have time PM me so we can talk in real time. Thank you for what you’ve done so far too! Getting excited.

I did join my local Wisconsin Mando Mercs Clan and am in contact with my personnel officer to help with the rest of my kit build too.

Hirax
Hirax,
I modified this model to show what parts I believe you need. Note the model I have is slightly different than your drawing of the Mandalorian rifle. The main difference I see is the barrel. Yours is round and the one I found is a hexagon shape. I can print it with or without the end of the barrel if you want to use your round copper version and add or remove the scope too.

The plan would be for me to make a shell with 3mm wall thickness (in several pieces) of the Mandalorian rifle that is split it down the middle. You would then lay the pellet gun in the shell and use epoxy or some other resin to hold it in place. Then you would glue to two halves together around the pellet gun.

The fork tip would be 1 piece with a hole bored to allow the pallet to pass through.

View attachment 199210

Oh, I
Hirax,

If this is ok with you I will PM you a quote so we can get
Hirax,

View attachment 199210

Oh also I really like the scope bit and how it connects to the forearm and the barrel. My thought was we could have the end that connects to the barrel actually connect to the metal gun body. But if you think it would look better to enclose the gun body totally within the 3D print that’s cool too.

After multiple phone calls, texts and zoom meetings Hirax and I worked out the details and I am beginning the 29 hour 3D print. I am doing a time laps of the print and will provide a link once it finishes.
Here is an exploded view of what I am printing for him. The idea is that it is a shell that goes over a pellet gun and will resemble the Mandalorian rifle. The rifle in the model is just a place holder for sizing purposes.

Mandalorian Rifle Exploded View.jpg

After multiple phone calls, texts and zoom meetings Hirax and I worked out the details and I am beginning the 29 hour 3D print. I am doing a time laps of the print and will provide a link once it finishes.
Here is an exploded view of what I am printing for him. The idea is that it is a shell that goes over a pellet gun and will resemble the Mandalorian rifle. The rifle in the model is just a place holder for sizing purposes.

View attachment 199587
Looking good sir! Appreciate the effort and expertise. The gun will be rendered inoperable so it can enter events. Lots of taping, painting & weathering to come. The vision is definitely coming together!

Here is the time lapse video of the 3D printed shell on my new giant printer. This was just shy of a 30 hour print. There is still a few more small parts to print, but mostly done.

Last edited:
Rough fitting the awesome 3D parts modified to fit around the existing gun body and printed by Lazerjock to my Mandalorian Daisy Mod - lots of work to do yet but it’s coming together! Thanks a lot Lazerjock!

Attachments

• B6355951-5EFC-4EA7-874B-D66EA4679F1C.jpeg
    B6355951-5EFC-4EA7-874B-D66EA4679F1C.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 152
About 12 oz. of fiberglass resin, a few drops of super glue and a bit of elbow grease and I have a solid fusion of the forearm prints to the Daisy gun body.

Attachments

• 1BFD1814-9B2D-4184-BB17-F2AC380B914B.jpeg
    1BFD1814-9B2D-4184-BB17-F2AC380B914B.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 149
  • C2F75D42-49DF-477D-A35D-9F7298AA441D.jpeg
    C2F75D42-49DF-477D-A35D-9F7298AA441D.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 146
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back