Mandalorian Rifle Daisy BB Gun Mod

Hirax

New Hunter
So my goal is to make a working Daisy Red Ryder BB gun that is modified to resemble the Mandalorian Rifle. I am looking for someone that can 3D print the end panels/tip for me. Would be cool if the end of the tip was open enough to allow the BB to exit the barrel. Well here we are so far. Still sorting out the forearm.

Attachments

Hirax

New Hunter
Neat! Is this just for personal use and ultra mega cool style when shooting at things around your property?
I love the show and have wanted to start making a Cosplay outfit and join a clan perhaps. This could be my first piece. I can make it safe by just removing the spring loaded magazine but not sure what the official rules would be to bring it into an event. Yes too, I want to try to target shoot with it. At it’s core it is a rebuilt 1940’s post WWII Red Ryder built in Plymouth, MI. BB’s out of it would go 300-350 feet per sec so not really deadly but will go through a pop can easily.

Mythos Fenn

Hunter
Right on! If you are looking to join the Mercs, which it sounds like from what you were saying, your sweet build unfortunately can't be capable of firing at all. So if you plan on attending an event with this, how easily could you remove the pump action lever?

Hirax

New Hunter
Right on! If you are looking to join the Mercs, which it sounds like from what you were saying, your sweet build unfortunately can't be capable of firing at all. So if you plan on attending an event with this, how easily could you remove the pump action lever?
The lever is just one screw. So that would not be hard but that would ruin the aesthetics of the piece. I could take a lever and remove the portion that would “cock” the spring/bolt when you work the action rendering it unable to fire or remove the guts entirely (Spring/bolt/plunger that compresses the air to push the BB out, etc.) and not cut down/destroy a lever too. Not hard

Hirax

New Hunter
The lever is just one screw. So that would not be hard but that would ruin the aesthetics of the piece. I could take a lever and remove the portion that would “cock” the spring/bolt when you work the action rendering it unable to fire or remove the guts entirely (Spring/bolt/plunger that compresses the air to push the BB out, etc.) and not cut down/destroy a lever too. Not hard
I figured without ammo magazine there would be nothing to shoot anyone with....