Losing weight to be more like Fett

I hear ya brother I'm 6ft and at my max I hit 270 back down to 205 and trying to get to under 200. It's a process and there have been setbacks but just get the mindset that eating well and excessive isn't something you do to just lose weight but what you do to maintain a healthy life. Keep it up man and stay Fett Strong!

Lol, anywho keep it going Lou. Now I just need to motivate myself to do the same.

Justin, Ima motivate you by putting a boot you know where...dont talk about it be about it. Seriously no time like the present. Fett has to be SLIM like Lou said...fit that costume. Im working on getting into spartan shape...along with a few other TDH'ers to do 300 costumes. Set a goal and figure out what you need to change to make it happen

300 shape? Uggghhh. In the gym hitting the weights at 3am to put some weight on. Gave up cokes, alcohol, and tobacco....but ab work?

Hahaha you guys are funny :D

i do need to fix that first post...i meant 227 sept 2012 lol.

i put lifts in my boots Dom, so im 5'10" with those, but thats as tall as im getting lol.

slipped off the wagon a little and gained 5lbs...but im on it...we'll fix that right up in no time :)

300 spartans?!..i'll pass on that one lol...im havin enough trouble just getting slim!! LOL

Hope this is still going well. You're singing the song of my people here.

It's a terrible day in a mans life when he realizes he might be too fat to be Han Solo. Been trying to lose weight before Dragoncon arrives. Doing OK so far, but it's definitely not easy.

I highly think it was seeing myself so chunky in my TK submission pics that made me want to lose some last year....started at 217, got down to 187 or so just limiting my calories. Never even exercised. Back up to 190. I'd like to lose at least another 10 pounds, but I'm going to have to add some exercise to do it, I think. Trying to be the slimmest Fett I can be is good motivation.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back