Looking for the lightest Boba Fett Jetpack

Then use abs sheeting and heat and bend it. Its a bit of work but possible. I am working on an aluminum sheet metal Jet Pack currently using WOF's templates. I noticed some people use corrugated plastic sign material. I think it is PVC.

Then use abs sheeting and heat and bend it. Its a bit of work but possible. I am working on an aluminum sheet metal Jet Pack currently using WOF's templates. I noticed some people use corrugated plastic sign material. I think it is PVC.
Thank you! but I'm not very handy... that's why I'm looking for a prop maker that builds ABS jetpacks or similar.

Fiberglass jetpacks are the lightest jetpacks.... if made properly.... Ive handled pretty much all the major makers packs and youre not going to find anything lighter then them thats not a 3D printed pack that wont last as long or be as durable.

Fiberglass jetpacks are the lightest jetpacks.... if made properly.... Ive handled pretty much all the major makers packs and youre not going to find anything lighter then them thats not a 3D printed pack that wont last as long or be as durable.
Great! That could be a cool option. What makers would you recommend for fibreglass jetpack? Thanks!

Great! That could be a cool option. What makers would you recommend for fibreglass jetpack? Thanks!
Darth Voorhees

Hey Alberto Kenobi - besides packs coming in different materials/ weights. You should also be aware that packs come in different sizes. All relatively close to each other, but depending on your own physical build; one pack may look better than another!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back