Lazerjock's ROTJ Hero Fett Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a photo shoot with my friend last Thursday. I was there 6 hours in costume 4!
We took almost 300 pictures in many different poses. The plan is to get the 501st required pictures processed and submitted first then have some fun.

Here is the first one. Please let me know your thoughts. If you see something that may need improvements I'm all ears.

32659.jpeg

nice. need to see some neckseal. try more padding in the crown of your helmet. Also, go a lot darker on the boots. Armor looks great.

I'm not super familiar with this build as I'm doing an ESB one myself, but it does look like the top of your chest armor is a bit too close to the collar armor.

I'm just going off of the 501st example below:
1599603415063.png

Luckily it looks like you're not far off. Hope this helps

Lazerjock
Honestly, it looks really great and you wear it well sir! (y) I tried to come up with something to say and only I'm only really nit picking at this point, and hopefully you view this as constructive critique, but maybe the girth belt is a bit too light of a shade? Aside from that "The others have spoken". ;)

....And again, an outstanding job sir. Also, wheres the pic of your other side? I know you put in a lot of effort into your jet pack and it'd be a shame to not see it on ya too. But the fact that you can't see the jet packs rocket tip peeking over your helmet from the front, is good indication you are wearing it correctly. (y)

-Iron

Lazerjock
Honestly, it looks really great and you wear it well sir! (y) I tried to come up with something to say and only I'm only really nit picking at this point, and hopefully you view this as constructive critique, but maybe the girth belt is a bit too light of a shade? Aside from that "The others have spoken". ;)

....And again, an outstanding job sir. Also, wheres the pic of your other side? I know you put in a lot of effort into your jet pack and it'd be a shame to not see it on ya too. But the fact that you can't see the jet packs rocket tip peeking over your helmet from the front, is good indication you are wearing it correctly. (y)

-Iron
Thank you for the compliments. I think my body type is almost perfect for Fett. I'm 5'11" and 175 lbs. OK who am I fooling...I could lose a few pounds. :lol:

No! I asked for feedback. This is what will make my Fett as good as it can be. None of the things are difficult to do either.

It is amazing to get all of the feedback from everyone. I had a list of things that I had already seen after looking at the pictures. So far everything I saw you all have picked up on too.

There are a ton of pictures from every angle and pose you can think of. My friend is doing the processing for me so I will upload them as I get them. At the moment this is the only one he has finished. FYI the 1 picture I have so far are the low resolution versions he texted me. I haven't even seen the high res version yet.

I know it was never in the movies, but it was used in the Mandalorian.
A bounty puck.

I decided I needed one to carry around when trooping. I found the file for the puck on Thingiverse as well as Han's bust. I added the words and rays of light to hold them up. It is lit using a blue LED strip and the smallest 12 volt battery on the market. Time will tell how long the battery lasts. Then 3D printed the whole thing on my high resolution SLA resin printer.
I think it is a decent representation of what is seen in the show, considering the technology doesn't exist. Lol

The "hologram" is held in place with 2 magnets one in the bounty puck and one in the bottom of Han's bust.

20200909_193152.jpg
20200909_193320.jpg

A screen shot from the Mandalorian.

Bounty_puck.png

Nice! I kinda did something similar and got a Tracking Fob for my hip pouch. With the idea of pulling it out from time to time. The puck looks great too! It’s not far fetched that Boba Fett didn’t have these two items on his hunts!

Your ROTJ Boba Fett is looking great! It must feel great to see all your hard work come together.
Looking forward to more pics.
That addition of the bounty puck is awesome!
With all the pockets and pouches, I always wondered what other items Boba Fett carried around with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back