KRIPTON TOP 501st Approved?

I just ordered his Soft Parts off of Etsy :/ Did I just mess up? :( Hopefully not but I wish I would have seen this thread before I odered from him ugh.. I hate expensive lessons... Fingers Crossed.

I ordered his flightsuit there before I knew about TDH, I placed the order in Dec. around christmas time. the suit came in early Feb. I recommend you use Fedex for shipping since that country is having issues that is affecting their post office!

Attachments

• IMG_20200307_113021.jpg
    IMG_20200307_113021.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 176
Bang on Sutt. I’ve certainly had my fair share of difficulties getting the parts needed for my suit. Finally have everything and almost have it completed. All hand painted ! Time consuming though has paid off. All the best !

Attachments

• 838FA4C5-E937-47BC-938A-CEEF60BB69EF.jpeg
    838FA4C5-E937-47BC-938A-CEEF60BB69EF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 208
  • 1F507ED6-233F-4A12-89DD-B54317E6E280.jpeg
    1F507ED6-233F-4A12-89DD-B54317E6E280.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 200
Carol (Arkady) is THE go to for flight suits. She's done both mine as well as my flak vest, neck seal, hip pouches and boot spats. My armor I got from Imperial Outpost Armory. I know MinuteFett is now selling Fettpride plates and helmets but if nothing else, Bobamaker and Wasted Fett are superb for helmets and armor.

I ordered the flight suit, vest and neck seal from him - seems like a nice guy but suit was tight as hell -neck seal and vest were tight as well , I actually lost weight after I sent measurements in so I don’t know what happened but he’s going to adjust and resend - hoping it fits better - The armor material is good , easy to work with but all the smaller items are plastic and look cheap - I won’t be using those - better material would drive costs up So I get it - everything took longer To receive but with Covid 19 I understand - the knee armor is in 3 different pieces with a lot of sanding down / cutting required - I’m reading that’s the old way to do things - I’m a newbie so I’m learning as I go along the journey - hit me up if you have any questions I will answer to the best of my abilities

You will be waiting a very long time. If you bother him, he gets annoyed. If you text him, he will have a multitude of excuses. Best bet is to request immediate refund and order soft parts from MOW if possible. This guy screwed me over and many others. The suit I ordered and actually received from MOW was top notch. Beautiful suit. You will need to dye it on your own. If you go that route, let me know. I figured out the dye scheme for ROTJ
Mike
Ya he cancelled my order for no reason and later replies days later after canceling my order that I asked to many questions it was insane

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back