Just curious

Lord Maul

Hunter
<font color="red"> Greetings I am new and was curious as to what a Mystery helmet goes for. as one of my friends in the 501st has one and I am very impressed with it. I am planning on doing an ESB Fett. As a costume for when I don't feel like being Darth Maul and he is by far my favorite OT character. Any help would be appreciated.

cal196

Well-Known Hunter
Unpainted and untrimmed about 200-300 range

Painted and finished 400-600

Those are numbers I have seen around here and on ebay I am just guessing the average I have been outbid about 5 times on a Mystery Helmet.

Lord Maul

Hunter
<font color="red"> I was planning on getting an unfinished helmet and painting it myself. To get the look I want.

Lord Maul

Hunter
<font color="red"> Well just put a bid in on Ebay for an uncut, untrimmed Mystery Helmet. It ends tommorow so please wish me luck.

Lord Maul

Hunter
<font color="red"> Woohoo! I won the helmet! :eek: (y) It should be here next week or the week after!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Maul

Hunter
<font color="red"> Well the package arrived about fifteen minutes ago! I got the fiberglass version and I'll tell you what, this helmet is awesome to look at even in an unfinished state! I'll try to get some pics up soon as I begin working on getting it ready for paint.(Not going to paint it until I get and paint my armor which is still like a month away) But it'll be nice to have it ready for when the time comes.