Just curious

Lord Maul

Hunter
<font color="red"> Greetings I am new and was curious as to what a Mystery helmet goes for. as one of my friends in the 501st has one and I am very impressed with it. I am planning on doing an ESB Fett. As a costume for when I don't feel like being Darth Maul and he is by far my favorite OT character. Any help would be appreciated.

Unpainted and untrimmed about 200-300 range

Painted and finished 400-600

Those are numbers I have seen around here and on ebay I am just guessing the average I have been outbid about 5 times on a Mystery Helmet.

<font color="red"> Well just put a bid in on Ebay for an uncut, untrimmed Mystery Helmet. It ends tommorow so please wish me luck.

<font color="red"> Woohoo! I won the helmet! :eek: (y) It should be here next week or the week after!

Last edited by a moderator:
<font color="red"> Well the package arrived about fifteen minutes ago! I got the fiberglass version and I'll tell you what, this helmet is awesome to look at even in an unfinished state! I'll try to get some pics up soon as I begin working on getting it ready for paint.(Not going to paint it until I get and paint my armor which is still like a month away) But it'll be nice to have it ready for when the time comes.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back