ITS OFFICIAL: we have our new Lando

Yeah, that's about it. I can see a standalone Boba being okay because he's hardly integral to the overall myth. In fact if they've any sense they'll make the Boba movie character never take off his helmet and have as few lines as possible. This Han business can only be a disappointment. The only way is down.

I think/feel Disney wants to change the dirrection to what they want... instead of whats actually best for the SW franchise/story line
Yeah, that's about it. I can see a standalone Boba being okay because he's hardly integral to the overall myth. In fact if they've any sense they'll make the Boba movie character never take off his helmet and have as few lines as possible. This Han business can only be a disappointment. The only way is down.

Well, I think it's been about money for a long time so I'm not sure the direction is that different. It's just a bit unnecessary as we already have plenty of great Han material in the first three films and, to a lesser degree, the last one. The Lando idea is more interesting as he was only a bit part in the original set. Messing with the best characters from the OT is unlikely to satisfy the faithful. I think the PT demonstrates that quite well.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back