ITS OFFICIAL: we have our new Lando

Flamechicken

Jr Hunter
I have grave reservations about the whole concept on this one.
I with you. I think this is completely unnecessary. So many other characters to explore in the SW universe, why even attempt to capture the magic again with another actor playing Harrison Ford playing Han Solo.

intwenothor

Active Hunter
Yeah, that's about it. I can see a standalone Boba being okay because he's hardly integral to the overall myth. In fact if they've any sense they'll make the Boba movie character never take off his helmet and have as few lines as possible. This Han business can only be a disappointment. The only way is down.

tommyboy

Jr Hunter
I think/feel Disney wants to change the dirrection to what they want... instead of whats actually best for the SW franchise/story line
Yeah, that's about it. I can see a standalone Boba being okay because he's hardly integral to the overall myth. In fact if they've any sense they'll make the Boba movie character never take off his helmet and have as few lines as possible. This Han business can only be a disappointment. The only way is down.

intwenothor

Active Hunter
Well, I think it's been about money for a long time so I'm not sure the direction is that different. It's just a bit unnecessary as we already have plenty of great Han material in the first three films and, to a lesser degree, the last one. The Lando idea is more interesting as he was only a bit part in the original set. Messing with the best characters from the OT is unlikely to satisfy the faithful. I think the PT demonstrates that quite well.