Interest Thread: MS McQuarrie Fett Helmet

Pics coming today hopefully. If not, I hope this weekend. MS is making one as we speak. Looks like 5 are interested..anyone, anyone?

Later Friends,

John

Keep checking back over next couple of days. Something is coming. I have seen it, but I am holding off until I get the final revised images of the Bucket.

I didn't want John to show these because there so rough looking, this is the WIP helmet that I spray bombed and put a visor in. The helmet is in really rough form and needs a ton of cleanup and modifing still. I just wanted to give John a brief look into the future.

3.JPG

2.JPG

1.JPG

Step away from the mould, slowly put the helmet in a box and ship it out. :eek: The Marrow Sun does what it is told, it puts the Precious in the mail box! :eek: You are under my spell, you can't resist the need to package the helmet...oooooh ahhhhhhhh :eek:

MARROW SUN said:
I didn't want John to show these because there so rough looking, this is the WIP helmet that I spray bombed and put a visor in. The helmet is in really rough form and needs a ton of cleanup and modifing still. I just wanted to give John a brief look into the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh...you guys are determined that I'm not going to have any money left, aren't ya? Time to go on the ramen noodle diet... :lol:

BigaboyFett said:
Step away from the mould, slowly put the helmet in a box and ship it out. :eek: The Marrow Sun does what it is told, it puts the Precious in the mail box! :eek: You are under my spell, you can't resist the need to package the helmet...oooooh ahhhhhhhh :eek:

To the white Fett you listen.......ummm yes..... the future is here and we want are our buckets......it shall be mine! (please add me to list if I got a little confusing here) :love

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back