Interest Thread: MS McQuarrie Fett Helmet

BigaboyFett

Active Hunter
Pics coming today hopefully. If not, I hope this weekend. MS is making one as we speak. Looks like 5 are interested..anyone, anyone?

Later Friends,

John

BigaboyFett

Active Hunter
Keep checking back over next couple of days. Something is coming. I have seen it, but I am holding off until I get the final revised images of the Bucket.

MARROW SUN

Active Hunter
I didn't want John to show these because there so rough looking, this is the WIP helmet that I spray bombed and put a visor in. The helmet is in really rough form and needs a ton of cleanup and modifing still. I just wanted to give John a brief look into the future.

3.JPG

2.JPG

1.JPG

Geo

Active Hunter
MUST.....HAVE.....ONE.......MUST.....HAVE.....ONE.......MUST.....HAVE.....ONE.......!!!

:)

BigaboyFett

Active Hunter
Step away from the mould, slowly put the helmet in a box and ship it out. :eek: The Marrow Sun does what it is told, it puts the Precious in the mail box! :eek: You are under my spell, you can't resist the need to package the helmet...oooooh ahhhhhhhh :eek:

MARROW SUN said:
I didn't want John to show these because there so rough looking, this is the WIP helmet that I spray bombed and put a visor in. The helmet is in really rough form and needs a ton of cleanup and modifing still. I just wanted to give John a brief look into the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

xaoslord

Active Hunter
Uh...you guys are determined that I'm not going to have any money left, aren't ya? Time to go on the ramen noodle diet... :lol:

Mandalorian9

New Hunter
BigaboyFett said:
Step away from the mould, slowly put the helmet in a box and ship it out. :eek: The Marrow Sun does what it is told, it puts the Precious in the mail box! :eek: You are under my spell, you can't resist the need to package the helmet...oooooh ahhhhhhhh :eek:
To the white Fett you listen.......ummm yes..... the future is here and we want are our buckets......it shall be mine! (please add me to list if I got a little confusing here) :love

Last edited by a moderator: