HELP!!!!!!!!

R

RENEGADE 88

sweet...........my bm armours gonna be here on thursday.... oh man, just need some advice on fitting velcro to the armour, elastic to the knees, harness to the jet pack and basically how to kit up and wear the suit....shin tools in pockets etc. any advice/tips will be gratefully received.......cheers renegade. severley excited and outta control.......(y)

sweet...........my bm armours gonna be here on thursday.... oh man, just need some advice on fitting velcro to the armour, elastic to the knees, harness to the jet pack and basically how to kit up and wear the suit....shin tools in pockets etc. any advice/tips will be gratefully received.......cheers renegade. severley excited and outta control.......(y)

check out tk409's website, he has a great tutorial for attaching all your gear:cheers

You could just use the search, not to be rude;).
Ive messed up lots of stuff before I got it right. So dont freak out or feel bad if you mess something up.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back