Boba Fett RotJ WIP

Strider

Hunter
Strider
An excellent looking kit! I just finished mine yesterday and pics of it are on my WIP thread. The pack I thought would only take a couple weeks to build, prep and paint. But nope it took me one months time to get it completed. And having done so......well God speed sir. A rewarding build indeed! (y) I still got my helmet to finish and got two weeks to get that done.

I'm looking forward to your paint job on this bad boy!

-Iron

Thanks, bro! Yes, prepping it was really a PITA but I'm now looking foward to start with the fun part :D

Strider

Hunter
jetpack4.jpg
jetpack3.jpg

Painting this thing I felt a bit like Karate Kid; mask on, mask off, mask on, mask off... ;-) But in the end I feel it was absolutely worth the hassle.

Irongladiator

Active Hunter
Painting this thing I felt a bit like Karate Kid; mask on, mask off, mask on, mask off... ;-) But in the end I feel it was absolutely worth the hassle.

Strider
Oh man, I know whatcha mean. 45 mins to sometimes an hour worth of taping only to have it painted in a few minutes. It got old fast. But as you unwrap the tape job you get to see the fruits of that labor. A nice job indeed with the paint sir! Your first post on this Jetpack was on October 4th. And here we are a month later........yep, about the same time it took me too. :p

Again, well done! (y)

-Iron

Strider

Hunter
Strider
Oh man, I know whatcha mean. 45 mins to sometimes an hour worth of taping only to have it painted in a few minutes. It got old fast. But as you unwrap the tape job you get to see the fruits of that labor. A nice job indeed with the paint sir! Your first post on this Jetpack was on October 4th. And here we are a month later........yep, about the same time it took me too. :p

Again, well done! (y)

-Iron
Really, just a month? Felt longer :p