Boba Fett RotJ WIP

Strider
An excellent looking kit! I just finished mine yesterday and pics of it are on my WIP thread. The pack I thought would only take a couple weeks to build, prep and paint. But nope it took me one months time to get it completed. And having done so......well God speed sir. A rewarding build indeed! (y) I still got my helmet to finish and got two weeks to get that done.

I'm looking forward to your paint job on this bad boy!

-Iron

Thanks, bro! Yes, prepping it was really a PITA but I'm now looking foward to start with the fun part :D

jetpack4.jpg
jetpack3.jpg

Painting this thing I felt a bit like Karate Kid; mask on, mask off, mask on, mask off... ;-) But in the end I feel it was absolutely worth the hassle.

Painting this thing I felt a bit like Karate Kid; mask on, mask off, mask on, mask off... ;-) But in the end I feel it was absolutely worth the hassle.

Strider
Oh man, I know whatcha mean. 45 mins to sometimes an hour worth of taping only to have it painted in a few minutes. It got old fast. But as you unwrap the tape job you get to see the fruits of that labor. A nice job indeed with the paint sir! Your first post on this Jetpack was on October 4th. And here we are a month later........yep, about the same time it took me too. :p

Again, well done! (y)

-Iron

Strider
Oh man, I know whatcha mean. 45 mins to sometimes an hour worth of taping only to have it painted in a few minutes. It got old fast. But as you unwrap the tape job you get to see the fruits of that labor. A nice job indeed with the paint sir! Your first post on this Jetpack was on October 4th. And here we are a month later........yep, about the same time it took me too. :p

Again, well done! (y)

-Iron
Really, just a month? Felt longer :p

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back