Help Me Identify Some Boba Parts Before I Sell

MoogMan

Jr Hunter
Hey Guys

I am about to be selling a good amount of ROTJ Boba Maker Fett armor (Along with some other goodies) and I need your help identifying some of those goodies. I bought most of these back in 2009-2011, and I can't remember the makers of these items. However, I know I was always aiming for top-of-the-line and high quality. The items are as follows:

Mohair girth belt

Real horse hair wookie braids

and a laser carved replica us divers belt buckle.

Once I have a few more pics taken and gained full membership, I will be posting all that I have for sale in the cargo hold.

-Tom

IMG_3219.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

IMG_3223.jpg

IMG_3231.jpg

Ahhh Yes!

They are Woodman ROTJ braids.

Thanks ZenixNet

And I think you might be right about Full Metal Fett. Is he the only one using laser engraving on these things?

The name woodman rang a bell. But looking at Julie's work, they look pretty spot on. I think you may have proven me wrong, Millreel because Julie's name is very familiar too.

You'll have to forgive me, guys. I've been out of the game for quite some time.

The name woodman rang a bell. But looking at Julie's work, they look pretty spot on. I think you may have proven me wrong, Millreel because Julie's name is very familiar too.

You'll have to forgive me, guys. I've been out of the game for quite some time.

If woodman rang a bell then that girth belt may be his.

This is so helpful, guys. I am really grateful for dropping these names on me. Julie is definitely the maker of these braids, and I think woodman might be the creator of my girth belt too. I always bought top quality.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back