Hello

vaderdentist

New Hunter
Hi guys, I've been on here a while but just never registered I guess. Most of you know me from the RPF etc.. vaderdarth at the RPF. Just starting on a Fett ESB mannequin. Always wanted one but never got around to doing one until now. I have a mini SW museum in the private office of my Dental Clinic. Look me up on Facebook: David Simonds. I have lots of pics of my office and assorted projects posted there. I'm mostly an ANH Vader guy but my other interest outside of SW Props/models/costumes is Trains. I'm currently working on a 1/8 scale Lilly Belle locomotive which is the same one that Walt Disney rode around in his backyard in Anaheim. It's an actual live steam locomotive. You can fire it up with coal or wood or even natural gas/propane if you so choose. For my "train room" it will be displayed on a 12 foot section of trestle in my bonus room. She's a fancy little 4-4-0 American locomotive with lots of gold filigree and bright red and green colors. Take a look. Some of that is also on my Facebook page. I'm learning Fett as I go so don't expect too much from my display yet. I'm definitely a novice on all things Fett. I know many of you here but for those that don't know me, feel free to interact via p.m. anytime.

Dave

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back