Hello from Seattle area

xEDGEx

New Hunter
Hello!

I surprised my 4 year old with his own Boba Fett costume for Halloween this year and just recently discovered this site in a roundabout way while looking for my own Boba Fett gear. The detail and quality of the builds on here is insane! I got so inspired and excited about the idea of painting my own Boba Fett helmet that I just grabbed a Rubies helmet off Amazon and am now collecting paints and reading/watching tutorials. This site has been a huge help so far - thank you!

Eric

Welcome Eric !! As you've learned, this site is more than a wealth of Boba information. Your Rubies helmet is good to start with and to learn on. When you get ready to take it up a notch, there's plenty of builders that sell quality props for your full Boba suit build. If you have any questions about painting your helmet, don't hesitate to post your question.
There's plenty of helpful folks on the site that would glad to help...…...Don

Yeah that will be pretty cool to have NHL here! I grew up watching the Rockets play in the Tacoma Dome (looong ago.. hehe)

Welcome to TDH! I'm up in Oak Harbor and planning to rock my incomplete ESB Boba Fett on the 27th at the comic shop up here if you want to see the kit in person!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back