Hello from D.C.!

BeerFett

New Hunter
Hello from D.C. (or, more specifically, Falls Church, Virginia)!

If you can't tell, I love craft beer, so when I won my Mando helmet from Wasted_Fett and SuperJedi, I decided to create an Instagram of my niche (Star Wars and beer, obviously). Feel free to follow me (@beer_fett).

I got some SuperTrooper armor from Wasted_Fett that I'm using for a custom Mando build. It's gonna be a slow process because I have a full-time and a weekend job, but my goal is to have it done by Celebration.

Cheers!

BeerFett

BF.JPG

BF1.JPG

Welcome BF !
I'm looking forward to seeing your progress pics with your build...
Be careful, beer will give you a beer belly and that'll make it hard to get your armor on !!

Welcome from Loudoun :)

If you haven't signed up on the Garrison Tyranus boards yet, you should. And put Air and Scare on your calendar this year - we usually get about 3-4 Fetts and a good number of Mandos trooping: Events

Welcome from Loudoun :)

If you haven't signed up on the Garrison Tyranus boards yet, you should. And put Air and Scare on your calendar this year - we usually get about 3-4 Fetts and a good number of Mandos trooping: Events
Just registered for Garrison Tyranus! If I can get off work, I will definitely try to swing by Air & Scare!

Just registered for Garrison Tyranus! If I can get off work, I will definitely try to swing by Air & Scare!

Hey welcome Beer, cool to see a lot of Virginians on this board. I'm actually heading up to Asburn tomorrow to help a member fit his RoTJ to him. We'd love to see you on the GT forums.

See you on the boards.

-Noah

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back