Hello from D.C.!

BeerFett

New Hunter
Hello from D.C. (or, more specifically, Falls Church, Virginia)!

If you can't tell, I love craft beer, so when I won my Mando helmet from Wasted_Fett and SuperJedi, I decided to create an Instagram of my niche (Star Wars and beer, obviously). Feel free to follow me (@beer_fett).

I got some SuperTrooper armor from Wasted_Fett that I'm using for a custom Mando build. It's gonna be a slow process because I have a full-time and a weekend job, but my goal is to have it done by Celebration.

Cheers!

BeerFett

BF.JPG

BF1.JPG

rnbuda

Well-Known Hunter
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your armor build to go along with your helmet!

Follow you on the Instagram!

hvacdon

Hunter
Welcome BF !
I'm looking forward to seeing your progress pics with your build...
Be careful, beer will give you a beer belly and that'll make it hard to get your armor on !!

WTFett

Hunter
Welcome from Loudoun :)

If you haven't signed up on the Garrison Tyranus boards yet, you should. And put Air and Scare on your calendar this year - we usually get about 3-4 Fetts and a good number of Mandos trooping: Events

BeerFett

New Hunter
Welcome from Loudoun :)

If you haven't signed up on the Garrison Tyranus boards yet, you should. And put Air and Scare on your calendar this year - we usually get about 3-4 Fetts and a good number of Mandos trooping: Events
Just registered for Garrison Tyranus! If I can get off work, I will definitely try to swing by Air & Scare!

Brokk

Active Hunter
Just registered for Garrison Tyranus! If I can get off work, I will definitely try to swing by Air & Scare!
Hey welcome Beer, cool to see a lot of Virginians on this board. I'm actually heading up to Asburn tomorrow to help a member fit his RoTJ to him. We'd love to see you on the GT forums.

See you on the boards.

-Noah