Heavy Infantry Mandalorian

Burt

New Hunter
Hello there

I've gone through each individual frame of Episode 3 and isolated and edited the lighting to get better looks at the details of this awesome costume.

I have been updating this album as I've found more images/references! (and will update if big boi is in more episodes!)

Enjoy and feel free to message me if you have images yourself that I could add! As well as if you have any requests, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best.
(With that said, I haven't added the Hot Toys images yet, let me know if I should add them.. there are 23 images from Hot Toys and I didn't want the album to get too crazy long)

I'm currently 3D printing the helmet now from Shepherd Creations

I've pre-ordered the armor set from Marko Makaj who's full intention is to make the most accurate armor available.
I will keep you updated on this project.

Hey Burt Thanks for the awesome reference shots! I too am working on a heavy Infantry build. Printing the helmet from ffd-crafts. And working on a foam armor build. If your plan was to have this thread be a sort of reference library, I'd be happy to share my references and templates to this thread as I finish drawing them otherwise i can just include them in a separate build thread. HI_Mando_Chest_Sketch.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back