Paz Vizsla / Heavy Infantry Mandalorian

stormtrooperguy

Sr Hunter
I realized that I never posted anything here about my heavy mando. I don't have many photos of it at this point, but this one from Rhode Island Comiccon is a favorite. Obviously the background is edited here, but the costumes are not.

I have a lot of improvements yet to do. In particular the blaster I have there is a resin cast and it is HEAVY... I'm replacing it with a 3d print to make it lighter.

MandoGroupRICC2021.jpeg

The IG-11 and helmet on a spike were really there too!

Helmet and armor are 3d prints from Mystery Makers files.

I realized that I never posted anything here about my heavy mando. I don't have many photos of it at this point, but this one from Rhode Island Comiccon is a favorite. Obviously the background is edited here, but the costumes are not.

I have a lot of improvements yet to do. In particular the blaster I have there is a resin cast and it is HEAVY... I'm replacing it with a 3d print to make it lighter.

View attachment 219471
The IG-11 and helmet on a spike were really there too!

Helmet and armor are 3d prints from Mystery Makers files.
I’m looking to create my kit and I need a couple of pieces from the heavy but I can only find the full armor files, where did you get your files from?

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back