Hasbro's Fett Blaster

I snagged one the other day at Wal-Mart. It is on the small side, but I think it makes up for it in the pretty darn good sound effects it has. I picked it up to add to my collection, just to own. I pulled a rather stupid stunt as well while I was attempting to get it out of it's container. I was using a knife of mine to cut it out of it's bindings (I was cutting away from myself, I know that much..hehe) and the knife slipped and I got my left index finger pretty dang good. Cut into the nail and got my finger pretty good as well. I tell you, it hurt pretty bad too.

I brought one of these for my sons Boba costume I'm building, sprayed it matt black and it looks terrific but it costs $49.99 over here. The bucket ($84.99) that comes with the kit is a bit too big for kids so I just whacked it onto my mannequin.

Ill get some pics up soon...after repainting my actuall blaster i want to kind of repaint this as well..maybe sonik will post pics of the one i painted for him

I brought one of these for my sons Boba costume I'm building, sprayed it matt black and it looks terrific but it costs $49.99 over here. The bucket ($84.99) that comes with the kit is a bit too big for kids so I just whacked it onto my mannequin.

WOW. That's alot of money for a toy. :(

Well At least you didn't break or cut the blaster!!

I snagged one the other day at Wal-Mart. It is on the small side, but I think it makes up for it in the pretty darn good sound effects it has. I picked it up to add to my collection, just to own. I pulled a rather stupid stunt as well while I was attempting to get it out of it's container. I was using a knife of mine to cut it out of it's bindings (I was cutting away from myself, I know that much..hehe) and the knife slipped and I got my left index finger pretty dang good. Cut into the nail and got my finger pretty good as well. I tell you, it hurt pretty bad too.

Hello, Noob here, I just picked up one of these blasters in hopes to paint it up for my Son's soon to be Fett. BTW the Helmet that people are calling a "voice changer" I dont think is actually a voice changer at all it only has 2 bottons and they both have sounds and I dent see on the box where it actually says "voice changer"

He's right I got one of the helmets for my boba Costume and its only got about 20 different sound effects and a working rangefinder light. I hope to be able to get one of these blasters when i get enough cash.

Just wondering guys if i get one if these by saturday then could i get it to look like bobas blaster by haloween? Ive got the spraypainting equipment here.

Just wondering guys if i get one if these by saturday then could i get it to look like bobas blaster by haloween? Ive got the spraypainting equipment here.

That's lots of time. If you're not going to modify the gun. I would paint it silver and then black. Don't know about the rest of your costume but I would worry about that first.

I have noticed a lot of people have painted these and sold them on ebay. I saw this blaster in person the other day and it seemed really small. But I saw it in the package without the stock on it. I think it will be great for my son!!!

The Barrel is 4 inches shorter and the stock is 6 inches shorter which does add up to a lot. Still, I'm using mine for a party and the non- star wars buffs won't know the difference. And not bad for £20

I just bought one of these last night. Hadn't seen this thread yet but was hoping it was a little closer to scale. I'm 6'7" so even a full scale is probably going to look pretty small if I ever get a complete costume. Might just keep it in the box as a collector item or if I do get a costume together and am desperate for a blaster I'll just paint it up anyways till I can afford to buy a full scale one. Kinda cool that it lights up and does the sound effect. Wish it was full scale :(

Got mine at the NY comicon for 25$
i'm pretty new to this, but i thought i'd give it a shot!, it's not as nice as some of the awesome jobs posted on here, but oh well, this is how one learns right?
so after deciding to start working on a boba fett costume, i'm trying to cut little corners here and there, and over the next couple of years get better and nicer equipment.

I decided to leave a bit of the decal on the stock cause i kinda liked it, but i'm sure in like a couple of months i may just go over it.
i used black enamel spray paint, then used silver permanent ink to put in some weathering. i also left the trigger orange cause i normally go out on Halloweens to bars, and after being hassled in the past about certain things looking too realistic, i figured what the heck, and left it at that...http://teamzoth.deviantart.com/#/d310pjs

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back