Guantlet Do's and Don'ts

Puck

New Hunter
:confused :confused

I've been wondering since I started my custom Mandalorian project, What is the guidelines or unspoken laws as far as guantlet customization goes.

I have a rough idea of what I hope to create as far as a guantlet goes but I am unaware as to what boundries I can & can not cross when creating a pair or two.

I plan on including the mini missle, darts and key pad like normal. The only extras I was hoping to add would be a double barrel guantlet mounted Ion cannon and a pair of retractible claws (Like the predators). I was also planning on adding a medium sized electronic screen as well (Also like the Predators).

Is this going overboard what do ya'll think??

I thought the whole point of a custom is that you have no boundaries but follow where your imagination leads you. If you want boundaries, do a Boba or Jango!

Customize your heart out bro. I had planned to do some retractable claws on mine as well, but have yet to figure out a way to do it. You'll have to keep us posted as to how that goes.

-Chris

Go nuts man. Keep in mind, if you have a lot of heavy things on one side, your gauntlet will want to twist on your arm......know what I mean? the heavy part will want to swing down to the bottom. Try to balance out the weight.

J-ROCK

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back