GONZO FETT's LOST bucket

Im sure it will turn up eventually, or this predicament will work out for the best. These things usually do. Outstanding paint job by the way.

-tubachris
(Who says to look around at the local bums, 'cause I sighted one about 5 years ago wearing a beaten up Boba Fett helmet walking down the street.....craziest thing a man can ever see)

Ohh damn. I cant even imagine what this would feel like, I mean I'v lost packages in the mail but nothing major like this. In fact, I just got one yesterday that was shipped about 3 in a half weeks ago. But I'm sure your bucket will turn up sometime(probably after you get a new one) ;)

[XthreeXstrikesX]

I wouldn't worry just yet.....In December, I ordered an Airsoft vest from a place out of Ohio, and it took it around 25 days to get here in Southern Illinois. I just ordered an airsoft belt from the same place, and it was here within the week. I ordered a pack of Clone Bust-Ups from Star Wars Shop.com. and it was sent out the 14, via fed-Ex, with an estiamted date of delivery, being the 18th. Its now the 21st, and its still in California.:facepalm

Hope it gets to Gonzo.....

Patience, I am sure it will get there. I had a vest come up to Canada that should have only taken a couple weeks max and it took 6 weeks through usps.

btw did they give you a tracking #? - or use the lable # on your reciept? I am sure all of these questions were asked already..

It still might show up, don't give up hope! I've had the SAME thing happen before and when I finally gave up, it showed up on my door! Go figure. I hope you packed it well DM.

Hey!!! Well What is that all about!!
You know I haven't been too happy with our USPS service here, really slow.
But Dani if its shows up at my door, I' ll be sure to let you know, Not. No, Not really.
God I'm soooo sorry:cry , well if worse comes to worse between you and I maybe we can get at least one of us into a Fett for the Con.
My pieces of stuff and bits of yours I'm sure we can dooooo it!:lol:
Hey and call me!!!
:love :love :love
Christi

Oh my dear sweet baby jesus it finally came!!!!

I can't even start to tell you how :lol: I am right now instead of the way I 've been feeling all week :puke

I can't believe the issues I have had w/ getting Fett items. Only Fett items everything else gets there no problems. I even had issues w/ Fed-ex getting me my Sci-fire blaster! And that was mailed from Irvine! I guess 230 E. Colubmia in Pomona is a geographical oddity :lol:

The box looks to be in good shape!
helmet1.jpg

Good packaging job DM!!!
helmet2.jpg

IT IS A THING OF PURE BEAUTY!! After getting the one SNIFF over by my cat
helmet3.jpg

He gives me his approval. He is contented, and all is right in the world again:D

Last edited by a moderator:
that is too sweet.

I work in the mail industry, there isn't a single genius running anything, just a bunch of angry middle age people. and the ones handling your package, most of them don't speak english, and can't read zip codes.

this whole incident doesn't surprise me, and with something so important, and ...decently sized. ah well

at least i came

and by the way, it looks terrific ;-)

-=QuinN!

MARROW SUN said:
Both of you must be Sooooo relieved!

YOU HAVE NOOOOOOO IDEA Of the wave of tranquillity that came over me when I held the helmet in my hands.

I told DM the news yesterday that I had gotten a slip from the post office requesting to pick up the package. I think he fainted from the good news:lol:

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back