GONZO FETT's Bucket

DarthMiller

Well-Known Hunter
I just finished the final details on GONZO FETTS Bucket. I am very happy how this one turned out. It is a MS helmet and GF is going to install the SERVO and rangefinder at a later date.

Its been a pleasure to work with GF and I cant wait to see her finished ESB suit!!:cheers

IMG_2323.JPG

IMG_2325.JPG

IMG_2326.JPG

IMG_2327.JPG

IMG_2328.JPG

IMG_2330.JPG

WOW!!:eek: :eek: :eek: ..........
This is like your 4th or 5th Helmet you've painted and each time it gets better and better.......AMAZING work Jason..:cheers

Can't wait to see this up close tonight.(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Spideyfett said:
WOW!!:eek: :eek: :eek: ..........
This is like your 4th or 5th Helmet you've painted and each time it gets better and better.......AMAZING work Jason..:cheers

Can't wait to see this up close tonight.(y)

thanks my friend..I am still not on your level but with your teachings someday I may become a JEDI Painting MASTER like you!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

thought you all might like to see Gonzo Fetts bucket next to my MS bucket painted by MS himself!!

Marrow Sun on the right and GONZO FETT left

I consider MS and Spidey two of the best on the boards and my goal is to get to the level they have achieved!!(y) (y)

IMG_2334.JPG

IMG_2336.JPG

I would say you are there dude. Man I've seen a few of your other buckets, and they are look spot on, like you are cranking them out from a machine

looks awesome!!

hey you just made me turn up my brightness and stuff on my aosw ref pics and hey... just as with the rotj bucket, the back is a different colour then the mandibles!!!

never realized that untill looking at your bucket, perhaps I've had dirt in my eyes all this time :)

thnx for teachin me something new!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

THANK YOU DM!!

I hope I get to touch it today!!

I cannot say enough kind words and praises about DM. Talk about a great guy. Talented and a super sweetheart!

Gonzo Fett stands up and gives DM a standing ovation (golf clap style) :lol:

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back