Girth Belt ?

Mottrex

Hunter
For a future project..
Yeah another Fett this time ESB variant, so I recently acquired this Girth/Cinch belt and wanted your thoughts on what to do should I re braid it or keep as is ?
Its vintage horse dressage attire and although looking gnarly adds to the charm and comes complete with OG Patina.
I am currently rebuilding my EE-3 after a dog incident left it in two pieces but not a problem to fix.

Heres a photo, i am thinking the braid is a little thin all the pics I have seen seem a little thicker ?

20240221_091023.jpg

Its a size 34 in length so ideal length.

BackgroundEraser_20240227_164930529.jpg

BE PURE BE VIGILANT BEHAVE

The girth belt is a twisted mohair version (similar to this one HERE on Amazon), as opposed to a braided nylon version like you have there. You can find them out there still, even ones that are already the appropriate ESB brown. Man of War also makes a girth belt if you would like to look into that as well.

The girth belt is a twisted mohair version (similar to this one HERE on Amazon), as opposed to a braided nylon version like you have there. You can find them out there still, even ones that are already the appropriate ESB brown. Man of War also makes a girth belt if you would like to look into that as well.
Cool thanks for the clarification on the braid and the link.

I'll be sure to check out MOW too.

This thread is more than 56 days old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back