Gauntlet Update (Finally!!)

GuinnessNM

Active Hunter
Well, I finally found some time to start on my rufkin gauntlets that have been sitting in a box for the past year.. They still need a bit more weathering and I need to finish the missile (among other things ;)) Overall I'm pretty happy with my progress so far.. Any constructive critcism would be greatly appreciated.. (please excuse the poor pic)

Guinnessnm_Left_Gaunt.jpg

Guinnessnm_Left_Gaunt_1.jpg

cow bell? I think they look good, when you get the missile painted I dont see much else to do, I would weather a little more but not to much more.

I put my gauntlets on one wrist at a time just like everybody else, the only difference is, when I got em on, I make gold records;) They look dang good so far, but more cow bell wouldn't hurt;)

Jango's kid wrote:

I put my gauntlets on one wrist at a time just like everybody else, the only difference is, when I got em on, I make gold records

When I saw this thread that is EXACTLY what I was going to post :(

Those gauntlets look great, all these RT gauntlets I see make me want to upgrade so bad.

Those gauntlets look great, all these RT gauntlets I see make me want to upgrade so bad.

Here's a pair Of Ruffkintoy's that I did ( & sold :( )

gauntlets2_2.jpg

gauntlets3_2.jpg

I suggest you go ahead & get a set from Chuck

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back