Funkyred's W.I.P

Clothears gloves too? I have a set on the way to match with my flightsuit and vest!
Yeah mate, I was invited down for a look around and once I saw what their version of soft parts and compared them to my own which i had took down to show them I knew there and then I had to have it all, Vest, Flight suit , gloves , hip pouches and I was measured up there and then , it was only when I got home I thought "What the f**k have I just done?"........I promptly sold all my soft parts over the next few days and then patiently waited.........and waited.........and waited..........

Braids - The Woodman !
102.JPG

Yeah mate, I was invited down for a look around and once I saw what their version of soft parts and compared them to my own which i had took down to show them I knew there and then I had to have it all, Vest, Flight suit , gloves , hip pouches and I was measured up there and then , it was only when I got home I thought "What the f**k have I just done?"........I promptly sold all my soft parts over the next few days and then patiently waited.........and waited.........and waited..........

Ha! I'm excited for my gloves to come! Clothears is awesome!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back