Full Metal Electronic Westar 34's

DarthBrooks

Hunter
Ladies and gentlemen keep your eyes on this one for sure! Later this year Watto's Junkyard will be doing a run of full metal installable Westar 34's!

Could not be happier to see this finally coming through to fruition! I'll keep posting as this progresses... (for those like myself who don't and WON'T have Facebook)

Link to WJY Facebook page.

Ladies and gentlemen keep your eyes on this one for sure! Later this year Watto's Junkyard will be doing a run of full metal installable Westar 34's!

Could not be happier to see this finally coming through to fruition! I'll keep posting as this progresses... (for those like myself who don't and WON'T have Facebook)

Link to WJY Facebook page.

What is the grip supposed to be made out of?

It is still in the early price quote stages. Hopefully it will be sand blasted or anodized aluminum? Too early to tell unfortunately.

I would try to direct questions to Watto's Junkyard. But non the less I will do my best and as new information is released i will be posting!

Keep watching

Wow! Getting closer so excited!

3D prints looking great, just a few minor adjustments on some rounding of the handles and then it looks like they will be off to aluminum prototype.

So keep your eyes on this one folks. Looks like WJY is working very hard on this one and I personally will consider these to be the crown jewel of my personal collection.

Here's the link:

Wow! Getting closer so excited!

3D prints looking great, just a few minor adjustments on some rounding of the handles and then it looks like they will be off to aluminum prototype.

So keep your eyes on this one folks. Looks like WJY is working very hard on this one and I personally will consider these to be the crown jewel of my personal collection.

Here's the link:
Beautiful! Thanks for the update for those that dont have FB. Keeping up with WJY via PM.

Looking like an aluminum prototype is moving forward and (barring any imperfections) I would imagine an interest list will be posted shortly after... the grips will either be anodized or sand blasted aluminum NO RESIN in these! Not sure about prices yet but from what I understand WJY is trying to make them as affordable as possible... the more the less

Looking like an aluminum prototype is moving forward and (barring any imperfections) I would imagine an interest list will be posted shortly after... the grips will either be anodized or sand blasted aluminum NO RESIN in these! Not sure about prices yet but from what I understand WJY is trying to make them as affordable as possible... the more the less
Heck yeah!! Awesome news!

These do look awesome. I have a set from DEC, wonder how they'll compare price wise

Well,, from what I understand they are working on price right now. Based on the fact that these will be pure aluminum with no resin handles and are specifically designed for electronic installation with having chassis designed and the whole 9 yards it will make them truly 1 of a kind beyond all others...

So, most likely more pricey but reasonable. Won't really know until there's a satisfactory prototype. But I'm told that is coming soon!

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back