FS: Accurate Chest and Shoulder Vinyl Decals/Stencils

What is a 7 year vinyl. Does that mean I have to replace it in 7 years?

Sent from my Nexus 6

Last edited by a moderator:
What is a 7 year vinyl. Does that mean I have to replace it in 7 years?

Sent from my Nexus 6

Good question. What that means is that there are various types of vinyl that you can use. The less expressive a lower quality ones, are only rated 1-3 year life expectancy from exterior elements like wind and rain. More expensive, and higher quality vinyl is rated 5-7 year life expectancy. I was just letting potential buyers know that i'm using higher quality vinyl, rather than it's cheaper cousin. If it's properly installed onto a costume armor, you will NEVER need to replace it.

-Scott

also in order to properly attach them do you have instructions included or is it just the same as any other vinyl decal?
Sorry for the 20 questions

also in order to properly attach them do you have instructions included or is it just the same as any other vinyl decal?
Sorry for the 20 questions

Not a problem at all man. These are simple peel and stick decals, and they come with clear transfer tape over them so that you can see where you're putting them!!

-Scott

http://www.DeLucksDesigns.net

Just a heads up guys, I'll be on vacation from 6/29 - 7/14 and will not be able to make or ship any decals during that time.

Thanks,

-Scott

Once again Scott, thanks for another great set of your decals and turnaround time. Keep pumping them out..

Last edited:
Hi Scott, I ordered a chest decal through your website on 9-24 Paypal transaction ID 4RE060356M564181E
Just wondering when I can expect to receive it, I also emailed you about it yesterday. Thanks

Hi Scott, I ordered a chest decal through your website on 9-24 Paypal transaction ID 4RE060356M564181E
Just wondering when I can expect to receive it, I also emailed you about it yesterday. Thanks

Luie,
Sorry for the delay, I got you shipped out yesterday.

Thanks again!!

-Scott

I got put my decals on my armor a few weeks ago and they turned out fantastic. If anyone doesn't want to mess around with trying to stencil and paint them on, these decals are the way to go!!! They are awesome!

tpFRe5ol.jpg

l4UTjHol.jpg

I got put my decals on my armor a few weeks ago and they turned out fantastic. If anyone doesn't want to mess around with trying to stencil and paint them on, these decals are the way to go!!! They are awesome!

Evan, that armor turned out SHARP!! Thank you for those kind words!!

I've ordered your decals several times - always great! Do you or do you know of someone who can make/sell the dry transfers for the ESB rangefinder ear parts of the helmet? I've both painted them on and I have used dry transfers in the past - prefer the dry transfers. ;]

This thread is more than 11 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back