FS: Accurate Chest and Shoulder Vinyl Decals/Stencils

Is there a thread or something that states whether the decals have to hand painted for level 3 on the helmet, armor or jetpack? If not, I'm going to buy these awesome decals.

Is there a thread or something that states whether the decals have to hand painted for level 3 on the helmet, armor or jetpack? If not, I'm going to buy these awesome decals.

Do you mean for acceptance into the 501st? There is no criteria for that, as they accept both painted on as well as vinyl decals.

That's correct, either is fine.
Not for initial acceptance, but more for level 3 acceptance. I don't remember where I read it, but someone was suggesting it should be required to have them painted rather than a stencil. Anyway, thanks for clarifying.

Just placed yet another order for a set of ESB armor decals! Love your stuff Lucksy! This will be my 3rd armor set using your decals! I would paint them on but I spend so much time painting and weathering the actual armor it's nice to be able to use someone else's work for a portion!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Just sent a payment: Alex Lane. Could I possibly get a rush on this @Lucksy31 ??

Thanks!

I will certainly do my best. Everyone's asking for a rush on their orders now to be ready for Halloween. You're looking at 7-10 day turnaround, but I will try to pull it in.

Thanks,

-Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
I will certainly do my best. Everyone's asking for a rush on their orders now to be ready for Halloween. You're looking at 7-10 day turnaround, but I will try to pull it in.

Thanks,

-Scott
I honestly forgot about Halloween! Lmao.

That turn around will do fine, thank you!

This thread is more than 11 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back