Fett Shoulder/Cod Studs ....11-02-04

Sure, Sithlord. :)

I had a minor setback today- I thought I had gotten the first op. done last night, but when I went to do the next op. tonight, something was off. I messed up scaling them, and instead of making them BIGGER....I made them SMALLER.:eek:

Hey, YOU try deciphering your old chickenscratch notes from six months ago, and figger out what the hell you did the first time!:p

This time, I write a permanent program. Save it. Period.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim, I got a set of your old ones and they rock.

I've been trying to resist these with the new, bigger, more accurate sizes, but I just can't!

LMK a price inc shipping to UK, if you'd be so kind, and I'll get paypal to you.

Ditto the ETA request. I'm on one hell of a tight schedule to get all finished and would like to know if I should temporarily install the old ones, or wait for the new and have it as a finishing touch.

Cheers buddy.

Si

Lynn, I should have them done tomorrow, and ready to ship by Thu/Friday. I got a lot done both Friday and today- better sanders/ tumblers at work.

Han Hunter- $15 is fine.:)

BF- 4 is OK, too. $10 shipped.

ps-

BobaFettish, I put you down for 4. LMK if you don't want them. That's mostly to remind me.:D

Rammage, $25 is fine for two sets shipped.

Thanks Jim.

Sorry for the delay, forgot to check back. Doh!

Just tried to paypal you but the site is down due to maintenance, it being Friday and all.

I'll paypal later, but if you get this in time, please prep them for sending, the cash is on it's way.

I'll update when I can get into Paypal.

Cheers for now.

Si

Rodann wrote:

I should have them done tomorrow, and ready to ship by Thu/Friday. I got a lot done both Friday and today- better sanders/ tumblers at work.

Han Hunter- $15 is fine.:)

Hurrah! finally got into Paypal.

Payment sent.

Hope I was in time to get in on today's shipping!

Si

Got mine today, these things look SWEET. I just finished sewing my flak vest and am washing it now. Tomorrow I'll try installing the armor plates and studs. Now I need to buy a digital camera so I can start posting pics.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back