ESB project complete- Spideyfett and Darthmiller NEW UPDATE- JEREMY BULLOCH!!

Mike M.

Well-Known Hunter
Community Staff
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
i'm rather proud that my gloves are on a boba this awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

DarthMiller

Well-Known Hunter
any shots of the jetpack straight on?

here you go

IMG_2909.jpg

OttoMottonn

New Hunter
Man that is SO AWESOME!! I'm all JEALOUS over here!! lol

It looks SO GREAT, like it just walked off the screen!!

ESBbobafett

New Hunter
ESB project complete- Spideyfett and Darthmiller

Tried a few new things/colors throughout this project. EVERYTHING painted is done topically...everthing, no layering and no hard weathering.

so is a new topical color recipe list coming soon, or is that secret men's business?;)

Matty Matt

Active Hunter
Amazing...just amazing. Excellent work gentlemen. Are you going to add the dental file to the jp?

This may seem like an odd thing to point out but I really like how the back side of the helmet turned out! You produced a good green/blue color in the back and the weathering looks good. The red against it makes it really pop

clonecollector

Active Hunter
Amazing work gentlemen!

The blaster... what color did you use? Is that an "oil rubbed bronze" color? Or just black that is weathered?

TheZeroEffect

Active Hunter
That's some masterful work! My first impression was wow it looks really clean( Not as in, opposite to dirty ). I can understand why JB would have liked it!
The attention to detail really makes it through the pictures.:love

Tsophika

Active Hunter
Regarding that cape - is the stripe a custom dye job? That's how I want to mine to look as opposed to the stripe being sown on.

iceknight52

New Hunter
Jeremy is a good guy. Had the fortune to take him and few others out to Gameworks in the early 2000s and got some great shots of him on the Episode 1 Podracer game at that time. Both Jeremy and Peter are always great sports when they come to a convention in Dallas. Ray Parks is a hoot too but he's been pretty busy these last few years to make it.