ESB Fett. The Only Fett.

Dental files from 01Hawk. Forgot to post these earlier. They were much smaller than I thought they would be. lol

15151753149041611034463.jpg

Got my wookie braids from Woodman today. Going to pick up some fishing line from Canadian Tire to tie them together.

15151757157811583887866.jpg

I also picked up a custom plate for my EE-3 stand.

15151759557561174766127.jpg

Last edited:
I've been searching for any build items I can pick up in store lately, but I can't seem to find what to use for a translucent cover for the chest display. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I've been searching for any build items I can pick up in store lately, but I can't seem to find what to use for a translucent cover for the chest display. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I have some extra I can send to you with your jetpack, free of charge. It's a thin red transparency.

I haven't mounted my chest lights yet but I used a transparent red plastic water bottle and just cut it up. You can find ones thin enough to cut easy that are plenty pliable.

i use this:
search e-bay for:
Red Transparent Acrylic Plexiglass sheet 1/16" x 5.5" x 5.5" #2423

Its like 4 bucks and enough for 2 Its a hard acrylic, but thin enough to be able to flex just enough to fit the armor. best stuff ive found. they sell larger sheets as well that i use if i have to do multiple builds, but if ya dont need it, this piece is perfect.

i use this:
search e-bay for:
Red Transparent Acrylic Plexiglass sheet 1/16" x 5.5" x 5.5" #2423

Its like 4 bucks and enough for 2 Its a hard acrylic, but thin enough to be able to flex just enough to fit the armor. best stuff ive found. they sell larger sheets as well that i use if i have to do multiple builds, but if ya dont need it, this piece is perfect.

Thanks for that info!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back