ESB Fett. The Only Fett.

Hmm. Im sure Nino would replace it.

To fix you could seal it with E6000 and E6000 a abs strip behind it.

I am sure Nino would too, I just didn't want to hassle him about it if it could be fixed.

I don't have any experience working with ABS though, and I don't want to have it painted just for the damage to get worse through wear despite a repair.

Brokk

Active Hunter
I am sure Nino would too, I just didn't want to hassle him about it if it could be fixed.

I don't have any experience working with ABS though, and I don't want to have it painted just for the damage to get worse through wear despite a repair.
Worth a shot to ask.

Another thought is you could make abs paste with acetone and fill it, e6000 a strip on the under side, and a thin layer of apoxie sculpt on the top

TK50175

Hunter
1. Cut a piece of Tshirt-fabric so that its larger than the damaged area.
2. Sand the inside of the armor and clean it so that its prepared for the glue.
3. Use CA-glue for gluing the crack and wait until its dry.
4. Now put some CA-glue on the area of the damage and press the pre cut Tshirt-fabric on it. After ist dry use as much CA-glue as needed to cover every part of the fabric.
5. Cut away fabric that is looking over the edge of the armor. The fabric is pretty hard now.

I hope I could describe it well with my english knowledge. Thats the way I repair my Stormtrooper armor cracks for years.

WF is kind enough to be sending a replacement for me, but these tips are still great to know in case I ever need to try and repair armor down the road.

Thank you Brokk and TK for sharing!