ESB Fett. The Only Fett.

Dental files from 01Hawk. Forgot to post these earlier. They were much smaller than I thought they would be. lol

15151753149041611034463.jpg

Got my wookie braids from Woodman today. Going to pick up some fishing line from Canadian Tire to tie them together.

15151757157811583887866.jpg

I also picked up a custom plate for my EE-3 stand.

15151759557561174766127.jpg

Last edited:
I've been searching for any build items I can pick up in store lately, but I can't seem to find what to use for a translucent cover for the chest display. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Fettastic

Active Hunter
I've been searching for any build items I can pick up in store lately, but I can't seem to find what to use for a translucent cover for the chest display. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I have some extra I can send to you with your jetpack, free of charge. It's a thin red transparency.

Drax

Hunter
I haven't mounted my chest lights yet but I used a transparent red plastic water bottle and just cut it up. You can find ones thin enough to cut easy that are plenty pliable.

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
i use this:
search e-bay for:
Red Transparent Acrylic Plexiglass sheet 1/16" x 5.5" x 5.5" #2423

Its like 4 bucks and enough for 2 Its a hard acrylic, but thin enough to be able to flex just enough to fit the armor. best stuff ive found. they sell larger sheets as well that i use if i have to do multiple builds, but if ya dont need it, this piece is perfect.

Artakha

Active Hunter
i use this:
search e-bay for:
Red Transparent Acrylic Plexiglass sheet 1/16" x 5.5" x 5.5" #2423

Its like 4 bucks and enough for 2 Its a hard acrylic, but thin enough to be able to flex just enough to fit the armor. best stuff ive found. they sell larger sheets as well that i use if i have to do multiple builds, but if ya dont need it, this piece is perfect.
Thanks for that info!