General ESB Fett paint help

RedBeard

Hunter
I'm getting ready to paint my armor and helmet, but can't find an updated list of correct paint colors that are actually available. I have the 'paint by numbers' picture that uses all the Humbrol paints, but even they don't carry some of the ones on the list anymore. Although I do appreciate the 'check out my build blog' responses, unless it shows what colors are used and if they're still available...its not much help. Thanks!

Curious as to where you were looking to purchase paints? I was able to secure every color from the “paint by numbers” list as recently as about 6 weeks ago.

Curious as to where you were looking to purchase paints? I was able to secure every color from the “paint by numbers” list as recently as about 6 weeks ago.
Humbrol.com. After not finding about four of them, I tried other sites. Where did you get yours?

This won't help if you're set on using only humbrol, but I'm attaching a pdf that cross references most of the discontinued floquil/pollyscale colors with the current versions and current manufacturers. Hope it helps.
J

Attachments

• Floquil Color Chart.pdf
    174.7 KB · Views: 345
This won't help if you're set on using only humbrol, but I'm attaching a pdf that cross references most of the discontinued floquil/pollyscale colors with the current versions and current manufacturers. Hope it helps.
J
I'm more than happy to use an equivalent brand. Thank you!

I'm getting ready to paint my armor and helmet, but can't find an updated list of correct paint colors that are actually available. I have the 'paint by numbers' picture that uses all the Humbrol paints, but even they don't carry some of the ones on the list anymore. Although I do appreciate the 'check out my build blog' responses, unless it shows what colors are used and if they're still available...its not much help. Thanks!
Looks like your Stateside .....testors Is probably a better choice

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back