Droidbait's Jango Build

I didnt use a ruler so you could see the difference. I dont know if you guys can see it? Am I crazy? Lol. I barely slept.
IMG_20200621_091245_691.jpg
20200621_091321.jpg

Welp, I took my jet pack to work today to show some progress to some Fett heads at work. On my way back home, some jerk decided to cut me off and had no choice but to slam on my brakes. This caused the jet pack to fly from the seat and smashed head on to the dashboard breaking off the concussion rocket and the FUkng thrusters that I spent all of my Saturday working on..... :eek:o_O:confused:

Welp, I took my jet pack to work today to show some progress to some Fett heads at work. On my way back home, some jerk decided to cut me off and had no choice but to slam on my brakes. This caused the jet pack to fly from the seat and smashed head on to the dashboard breaking off the concussion rocket and the FUkng thrusters that I spent all of my Saturday working on..... :eek:o_O:confused:
Oh, I think I felt the last bit of my heart shatter as well.

You’ve had the worst luck. I thought I told you to wrap that thing up in bubble wrap! :p

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back