Droidbait's Jango Build

droidbait

Active Hunter
Hey Dent's!

I have acquired most of my Jango Stuff from these sellers below.
I'm 5'5" 148lbs so Jango. Hopefully my small stature doesn't take away from the build.

Green is what I have Red still waiting.

Helmet: MF (Dented Version)
Armor: MF
Flightsuit: BM
Flak Vest: BM
Leather Goods: Delta Leather/Cruzer
Jetpack: MoW Arena Pack/FettSeven
Gloves: XL ladies Merona
Boots: Crowboots 2 pairs/Prada boot/ Kenneth Cole
Blasters: Dark Energy Creations ordered two.

Last edited:

droidbait

Active Hunter
After the first fail. I got it closer the second time.

The first pic is how it looked before and second is after.
SEEKER helped me with what colors to get.
Thank you!

The color is there just lighting.

Updated** picture.

Attachments

Last edited:

hvacdon

Active Hunter
Off to a great start...looking forward to seeing your progress pics!!
Can't go wrong with Delta Mike's Leather, he makes some beautiful pieces!!!

hvacdon

Active Hunter
You mentioned making your flight suit lighter..the only thing that comes to mind is Rit dye color remover. Maybe using a weak dilution
a little at a time. Drying it and gauging where you're at with it. You might need to go a little lighter than desired and then bring it back with some purple dye. It's going to be some trial and error to see how your fabric is going to react to the color remover...Good Luck!

RamSkirata

Hunter
Hey Dent's!

I have acquired most of my Jango Stuff from these sellers below.
I'm 5'5" 148lbs so Jango. Hopefully my small stature doesn't take away from the build.

Green is what I have Red still waiting.

Helmet: Minute Fett (Dented Version)
Armor: Minute Fett
Flightsuit: Bobamaker
Flak Vest: Bobamaker
Leather Goods: Delta Leather
Jetpack: Man of War Arena Pack
Gloves: XL ladies Merona

Missing:
Boots
Blasters
Dont be fooled by the official lore stating that Jango was 1.83m (6ft). The actor, Temuera Morrison is 1.71m (5.6 ft). You might be closer, then you think ;)

droidbait

Active Hunter
Hopefully when everything goes on the proportions aren't off. I gave up on my boba build because I was self conscious. Hopefully this time around isn't the case. :)

Cheers

droidbait

Active Hunter
So I added half a teaspoon of rit dye remover. It ended up making the suit a really light purple. Getting it closer to the arena jumpsuit color. Will wash it 5 more times to bring it more lighter and then add a hint of royal blue. Maybe a half a teaspoon of the blue. Here are some pics.

Attachments

droidbait

Active Hunter
Hours of mixing dyes and washing and drying many times and messaging seeker. I got the arena color down almost to a match at least in my eyes.

And this is with artificial light. I dont know how it look in outdoor light.
My process:

Royal Blue/Scarlet mix (teaspoon each color), wash/dry (warm water), Royal Blue (half teaspoon), Color Dye Remover half a teaspoon, wash/dry x5 (warm and cold water, half a teaspoon of royal blue, wash (sink), half a teaspoon of royal blue/scarlet mix, wash in sink, and finally dry again.

I used packet dyes, boiling water, salt, dish soap.

Attachments

Last edited:

droidbait

Active Hunter
Another flightsuit picture dump with different lighting's and camera flash.

Putting these here incase I ever lose these pictures. And its easier to view large on my comp. :)

Attachments

MinuteFett

Active Hunter
For 50$ I can throw you a set of my stunt blaster kits. Mind you, they aren’t perfect, but they’re created using an actual stunt blaster from AOTC