Droidbait's Jango Build

Looking at the pics taken by KaanE the thrusters don't angle that much.. hmm..
Jango-Fett-Costume-SWTE-11-23-2008-06.jpg

You may want to check some more reference pics. I’ve seen them angled more than that. See if you can find some screen grabs of the thrusters. You can’t always trust the traveling displays.

You may want to check some more reference pics. I’ve seen them angled more than that. See if you can find some screen grabs of the thrusters. You can’t always trust the traveling displays.
You're absolutely correct.

Do you have any screenshots? Here is one where it's the same as the traveling displays.

The left side is slightly angled and the right is almost straight down? Or am I crazy?
20200430_175609.jpg
20200430_175754.jpg

Just about all the available screen shots are cgi and those that are not do not show the thrusters. I found multiple pics of angled thrusters of other people’s builds. What reference were you using to get he angle you have?

The above pictures and the traveling suits. Since they're identical to the CGI shots. So I will go with those. Left is angled and right almost straight.

Is that one the original suit? Pretty sure it's not.
I would stick to the promo pics and exhibits.
Seeker sent me pictures of his newer pack. It's less angled. I am personally going to go with the exhibit suit. I'm going to have the left thruster on a angle and the right thruster somewhat straight with a slight forward angle. I dont pay attention to the CRLs much. A lot of them are old CRLs and not updated. Plus this is a fun build. Not for 501st.

Thanks ShortFuse for looking.

I'm thinking that the right side is way to angled. I epoxied it.. I dont think it will be very easy to remove. .. :( right side looks good..

What do you think? Should I snap off the left side and try again?

20200620_234302.jpg
20200620_234252.jpg
20200620_234245.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back