Droidbait's Jango Build

Yep, i've had the same issue when spray painting projects. Orange peel sucks and can really mess up the look of your project. Hope all goes well for your repaint!

Almost done stripping paint..
20200523_205217.jpg

Thanks so much KaanE. By any chance you have the classic Kamino colors?

I have never matched them or studied them against the Boba's colours but terminal fettler has a thread with the Humbrol colours for a Boba jetpack which would be a good start if not the same (I think Jango was a little bit more on the orange side than Boba's but I can't remember).

I stripped almost all the paint off. Just a few more spots to get. Then I will wash it with warm water and dawn dish soap to get all the oils off. And finally hit it with primer so I can see where all the damage is.

20200524_132643.jpg

Well I got the priming stage. As you can see in the pics. I have some pinholes to fill yet again. You live and learn hahah ugh. Also I accidentally dropped my pack from about 2 feet on concrete floor. I am surprised it didn't crack or shatter. Just a nic as seen on pic below. My heart .. xD

View attachment 190611View attachment 190612View attachment 190613
Looking much better! Also, if i dropped that, i think i would have a total heart attack, thank goodness it (mostly) survived the fall!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back