Don't Want to see ads on TDH? Click here to learn how to remove them.

No one likes ads, not even me. We use ads to provide for the financial needs of our communities which allows them to remain free for your use.

We also own/run The Replica Prop Forum, a site much larger than TDH, which also uses ads. At that site, we implemented a Premium Membership system that offers numerous benefits to those who sign up, including the removal of ads.

We are never going to implement a payment system here at TDH because 1) it is too small to support one and 2) for those who already support us at the RPF, it would feel like double-dipping.

There are surely members here that would like to participate at this site without ads. Here is the best we can do for you:

If you maintain a YEARLY (not monthly) Premium Membership subscription at the RPF, we will turn off ads for you here at TDH.

There is no way to automate this process. We have to do it manually, per member, which means the burden is on YOU to let us know you have an RPF Premium membership and remind us of it once a year.

I know that is an imperfect solution, and even this is going to be a pain for our admin team to keep up with, but it is the best I can do to give you an opportunity to have the ads removed here at TDH.

If you don't have an RPF account, I would encourage you to sign up here:

Register

View attachment 206483 www.therpf.com

If you already have an RPF account, but don't have a Premium Membership, you can upgrade here:
https://www.therpf.com/forums/account/upgrades

Once you have an established Premium Membership at the RPF, please post in this thread and we will update your account here so you do not see ads. As this is a manual process, please be patient with us if that update is not instant.
Would you be kind enough to update my account please, my RPF account has same username. Thanks.

Hey, Art Andrews - I seem to be seeing ads again? I’m logged in, so not sure what’s up.

Sean

This is the one downside to having this at TDH but not technically being tied to the RPF. Every year you have to let us know so we can reapply it here. Your Premium Membership at the RPF was today which is why you saw it go away. I have now manually set it up again. You should be good to go for another year!

Hi Art Andrews
Like Arkady I also feel a bit behind on this. And, I kinda did mine backwards, joining the TDH in November 2019 and then today (September 21st, 2021) on the RPF. But alas, I have a premium membership on the RPF.

Here is me on the RPF: Irongladiator

Thanks for all you do for us!
1632243292312.png
1632243301119.png

Cheers,
-Iron

Art Andrews Just paid for the premium membership on the RPF. User SUTT4869 on RPF

Good to go. Keep in mind, while the RPF is an automatic thing, TDH is not. You are setup as a monthly payment instead of a yearly which means you will have to remind us in a month to turn it back on here at TDH (RPF will do it on its own). Sorry to be a pain, but there is no way to automate it here.

Can you verify your user name at the RPF? I am not finding you there.

So I was on RPF but I just tried to log in and I don't exist there, very weird. I just looked it up and I paid Movie Prop Sites LLC $36 on July 17th.
I see there's a contact form but I don't remember which email I used to set it up. Should I reregister? It specifically says not to, lol.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back