Don't Want to see ads on TDH? Click here to learn how to remove them.

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
The BDK on the RPF should still be premimum

You should also be squared away, but keep in mind, your Premium Membership renews on Nov 1 and while it automatically renews on the RPF, it is a manual process here. Please ping us after renewal.

Finally, do you want to change your name here or on the RPF so they match exactly?

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
So I was on RPF but I just tried to log in and I don't exist there, very weird. I just looked it up and I paid Movie Prop Sites LLC $36 on July 17th.
I see there's a contact form but I don't remember which email I used to set it up. Should I reregister? It specifically says not to, lol.

I am still at a loss on this situation. Messaging you.

BDK

New Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
You should also be squared away, but keep in mind, your Premium Membership renews on Nov 1 and while it automatically renews on the RPF, it is a manual process here. Please ping us after renewal.

Finally, do you want to change your name here or on the RPF so they match exactly?

Sure if you can Art! And I'll ping it again in Nov for my renewel

Irongladiator

Active Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
I can honestly say that after a couple weeks of ZERO ad's.......The experience here is awesome! (Especially on Mobile)

Irongladiator

Active Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
100%. TDH and the RPF are worth paying for!
It's really, just the RPF Membership that you pay for, but TDH being a sister organization (if I'm saying that right) to The RPF - those benefits are passed onto TDH members too!
1633715452589.png
1633715457702.png

-Iron