Don't Want to see ads on TDH? Click here to learn how to remove them.

The BDK on the RPF should still be premimum

You should also be squared away, but keep in mind, your Premium Membership renews on Nov 1 and while it automatically renews on the RPF, it is a manual process here. Please ping us after renewal.

Finally, do you want to change your name here or on the RPF so they match exactly?

So I was on RPF but I just tried to log in and I don't exist there, very weird. I just looked it up and I paid Movie Prop Sites LLC $36 on July 17th.
I see there's a contact form but I don't remember which email I used to set it up. Should I reregister? It specifically says not to, lol.

I am still at a loss on this situation. Messaging you.

You should also be squared away, but keep in mind, your Premium Membership renews on Nov 1 and while it automatically renews on the RPF, it is a manual process here. Please ping us after renewal.

Finally, do you want to change your name here or on the RPF so they match exactly?

Sure if you can Art! And I'll ping it again in Nov for my renewel

I can honestly say that after a couple weeks of ZERO ad's.......The experience here is awesome! (Especially on Mobile)

100%. TDH and the RPF are worth paying for!
It's really, just the RPF Membership that you pay for, but TDH being a sister organization (if I'm saying that right) to The RPF - those benefits are passed onto TDH members too!
1633715452589.png
1633715457702.png

-Iron

Well shoot this is pretty cool Art! My name on The RPF is APOLLO IND i'm already a member there so should be easy enough. Also, I'll do the yearly membership come January. I've just had it on monthly.

Art Andrews - I am a new member to TDH coming from the RPF - where I maintain an annual premium membership; my username is the same in both places. Can you please remove TDH ads? Thank you very much and look forward to getting more involved w/ the site!

Art Andrews - I am a new member to TDH coming from the RPF - where I maintain an annual premium membership; my username is the same in both places. Can you please remove TDH ads? Thank you very much and look forward to getting more involved w/ the site!

You should be good to go. Please keep in mind, your Premium Membership renews on Jan 2 and while it automatically renews on the RPF, it is a manual process here. Please ping us after renewal.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back