100_0619.jpg

100_0620.jpg

100_0621.jpg

100_0622.jpg

100_0623.jpg

100_0624.jpg

100_0625.jpg

100_0627.jpg

alrighty enjoy everyone as for me.im kicking my shebs to bed lmao!!!!!

as for the dremmel: i had a battery powered one......then i found my dad's old corded one...nuff said hehehe

my old man has a corded one somewhere, I think I can sneak into his garage and misappropriate it :rolleyes

when i getta new job, I think i'll invest in a lot of cutting blades.

Oh yeah I love the second set of armor, I was thinking snow or desert cammo for my next set, and I noticed a LOT of us going albino, so snow cammo it is.

Hey Cod'ika, as for the comic blog, my sister-in-law uses blogger(dot)com to publish her stick figure comic, it's free, and you can use 'my comicbook creator' software to make a good comic, I used it before with Daz3d (free 3d rendering software) and made a 3 pager (my sci-fi fantasy failure).

Later, gonna do some work on my armor then go bounty huntin.. i mean job huntin ;)

sweet ill check that out when i get home,school comps suck >.>

lol best of luck on your bounty vod!!! and make sure to post lots of pics of your work lmao

I will... I'll start a new thread later today. I need soft parts for my first armor, I like your vest, the quilted pattern looks cool, what did you use?

i went to a fabric store and just searched around til i found something i liked,then my mom helped on the sewing as im not skilledin that subject at all lmao,i might have to get another one as my metal project will be a lil bit.....heavier

yeah, I'm still usin' trash can's they aren't so heavy, but the metal one will protect you from killer golf balls........ Dremmel died again... ARRRGH, gonna have to get my old mans wired one.

I got the diamond and collar cut out, after recharge I should be able to get the chest plates, then recharge, then stomach.

I may have a little time to go the walmart to get another can to make back plate's.

lol get that corded dremmel itll make a world of difference lol
i have roughly a hlaf a can still for a back plate possibly get around to that next week,i prob wont get any work done this weekend,spending it with the lady lmao

I'm lucky my wife isn't too mad at me for losing my job, she said a lot of her co-workers are complaining that their hubby's lost thier jobs too, so it's not just me.

I need more cutting wheels for my dremel, so I guess i'll get a wired one and some more blades.

be good in skool :wacko

yeah, it seems thats how things are going rihgt now our economy needs a good swift kick in da shebs to get it moving again lol

me? im always good in school...er mostly lmao jk jk im a good student lmao

i thank you ner'vod hopefully youll be able to get an imperson look come sheva con lol,-crosses fingers- lol when do you get your buy'ce? cant wait to see what your gnna do to it lmao

you know, a question just came to my mind,how do mandos paint their armor? is it like spray or by hand? i read once were boba was painting his armor but it never really explained how lmao, lol im reading wat to much into this lmao

im assuming spray...but mandos on manda'yaim are pretty rustic...a brush and bucket wouldnt suprise me LOL

your kit looks awsome man! well done!

i love that pose

i got another somewhere when im standing totally chilled out next to a few mandos and jeeremy bulloch and im casually leaning my shotgun on my sholder....hardcore as hell...i love it LOL

i'll see if i can find it hehe

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back